Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yuck...Gross!

I was eating a salad tonight for dinner and Amelia desperately wanted my cherry tomato. I was surprised when she bit into it and actually sucked out the juice. I thought..wow a veggie she will actually eat (besides canned green beans...what kid won't eat those?)! It took a moment before the flavor set in and she handed over the remnants of the tomato while proclaiming "Yuck...Gross!"

Green Beans it is!

Funny thing is both Amelia and Natalie spent the rest of the meal dipping their food in ketchup.

Do I dare explain to Amelia that ketchup is made from tomatoes?

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

ha ha! ketchup is definitely it's own food group at our house :) yum yum!

sarah said...

isn't that funny! i always liked ketchup and salsa too - but never tomatoes. now of course that's changed. it's funny how salt can make anything good :)