Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Endless Blocks

What looks like Amelia innocently putting her blocks into her cardboard condo (this is what Mike built the girls from some of our kitchen cabinet boxes) is actually her playing one of her favorite games of "put anything and everything you can fit through the window into the house". I don't mind the game at all as it seems to keep her busy. However I am not fond of her throwing non-toy-like-things into the house. Trust me when you are larger than a toddler it is hard to get items out.

Amelia putting blocks in


and Natalie taking blocks out


Does anyone want to guess how long it took
them to figure out why they were never
done with their individual task?

This is one of those activities I could have encouraged for hours. Too bad it started about 10 minutes before bedtime. Hopefully I can encourage them to repeat this event tomorrow! I'd be happy to lay on the couch and supervise their hard work.

No comments: