Monday, October 6, 2008

Trick-or-Treat Lesson #1

This weekend I took out our Halloween decorations. The girls were very excited about new things to look at and play with. One of their favorite things to now carry around are their plastic jack-o-lantern buckets for collecting goodies on Halloween night. They like to call them their "pumpkin purses".

I was trying to teach them that on Halloween night they will wear their special costumes and go to houses. When we get to the door they will have to say "trick or treat".

I was role playing this with the girls and I said..."and do you know what they will put in your pumpkin purses when you say trick or treat?"

Amelia answers, "yes.....apple crisp."


If anyone in our area is planning on passing out apple crisp for Halloween please let me know so we can be sure to stop by your door.

No comments: