Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Things...

Sam slept from 9:30-1:45 a.m. last night. That means 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep for me. So at 2:00 a.m. while I was feeding him I felt quite refreshed...no joke! This is huge since I have not slept more than 3 hours in a row since before he was born 7 weeks ago. Granted he was sleeping in a bouncy seat. We are still working on getting him to sleep in his crib. Let's pray he will make his 4 hour sleeping stints a pattern.

Today is the three year anniversary of when Amelia was discharged from the NICU. At that point she weighed 4 lbs. 14 oz....today... who knows. On may 11th both the girls have a check-up so I will share the official numbers then. So three years ago today Mike and I had our first of many sleepless nights in our home.

Natalie's discharge anniversary is April 28th..just 4 days from now. At that point she weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz. and was our "corded" baby. I am glad she kicked that oxygen need because I got tired of tripping over that darn cord!

Lastly..baby laundry is good and bad. Good because it takes a long time to make enough to fill the washer. Bad because it takes literally FOREVER to fold all the tiny items.

...enough randomness for today...off to get the family ready to go out to eat as a family of five.

Please pray for us...seriously.

No comments: