Friday, October 16, 2009

Can you spare a square?

Let me tell you that having the girls toilet trained is a glorious thing. (I guess I never did post results from our potty training boot camp in August. I am happy to report that the girls graduated from camp in a record two weeks!) Having only one child in diapers is great for our budget. Though now having three kids to feed/clothe our trips to Target still seem to always hit three figures.

Both Natalie and Amelia are great at using the toilet and letting us know when they need assistance. Most of the time the girls fly solo and all goes well. Recently though we have had a few more toilet issues (literally) than usual. At first Mike jokingly blamed me. However I have evidence to the prove my innocence.


When walking by the bathroom one day I caught Amelia trying to use all of this!


Amelia is not our only guilty party as Mike just recently caught Natalie repeating this same act. As a result of the girls' affinity for t.p. our toilet has needed a little T.L.C. so much that just this morning we had to purchase a new one of these...



Our first one was a bit older and couldn't handle all the pressure!

No comments: