Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sam's Signs

For the record this is not official American Sign Language
just our interpretation of Sam's gestures.

We like to think we are funny around our house and
we enjoy laughing at our own jokes.

We can only hope you will too. : )


Our Translation: "Praise God they finally fed me!"

Sam's Translation: "Hey Look! I have hands! Cool!"



Our Translation: "I think it is bath time...take a whiff!"

Sam's Translation: "Hello..hello anyone see me?
I may be the last child but I have needs too!"



Our Translation: "Hey..that smell..it wasn't me... I swear."

Sam's Translation: "I don't know, I don't care and really does it matter?"



Natalie 6-3-07 (16 mos)

And of course...one from the archives.

Look familiar?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does Nat have a fauxhawk? Lol! I like to laugh at my own jokes too.