Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Time Finery

For all of you who wait in anticipation for new photos of the kids or funny stories from our home, I am sorry for being a little M.I.A. lately. With the warmer weather we are spending more time outdoors (and less time in our basement where our computer sits) so I am behind in many photo downloading/titling/sorting tasks.

I have been remiss in posting Sam's 12 month stats... a post that I may type up this weekend now that he is 13 months old. I use the word "may" as to not disappoint anyone who is dying to know how much he has grown in the past couple of months.
I am sure there are many of you out there. ; )

Our home has been hit hard, mainly me with a devastating cold...one that put a huge damper on my spring break. But I guess I can not complain as I am lucky enough to have a profession that has a spring break in the first place.

Ok, enough babble...to fill you in since the last post about the minivan I celebrated my 34th b-day multiple times with family and friends, Sam is pulling up more and walking around furniture though he is not letting go just yet, the cold virus hit our home, and we spent a wonderful Easter weekend on the north shore with Mike's family
(a separate post with photos to come some day.....).

The weekend before Easter (Palm Sunday to be exact) the kids were dressed in their finest for church and a wonderful brunch with my family afterward.

So of course I have to share some photos of the kids looking prim, proper
and oh so cute!



Natalie and Amelia


Natalie and Amelia


Amelia


Natalie


Natalie and Amelia


and of course....little Sam!

No comments: