Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Year


Another summer has come to an end and with that Mike turns a year older
and I take the traditional first day of school photo.
From kindergarten to senior year I always posed upon request for my Mom on the first day.
I started the tradition again once I had kids
and now I no longer am wearing the new shoes and well thought-out outfit.
I now just wear the
welcoming-I-am-fun-loving-this-is going-to be-a-good-year-
as-long-as-you-try-your-best
middle school teacher attire.

So as I am exhausted after the first day of school
I will just leave you with a few photos from then and now
For those of you parents and non-teachers out there
the first day ranks at the top of the most tiresome days along with
the day before winter break, spring break and the last day of school.

The good thing about the first day is teachers still have some energy to spare. : )


Mike's 33rd birthday


Mike's 34th Birthday


First Day 2009


First Day 2010

Hopefully it is only the kids that look older in these pictures.
If you disagree..please...please don't ever tell us.

No comments: