Sunday, November 13, 2011

Better Late Than Never


What more can I say?
I tried to get these posted sooner but life got it the way!  : )

This year I finally conceded I let the girls fulfill their princess dream.
It's not that I have anything against royalty I am sure they are rather pleasant.
I'll let you know if I ever meet one of the Royals...Disney or Windsor.
The princess thing at Halloween just seems so overdone.
Not to mention those types of costumes are in no way insulating for skinny little girls.
But as a good mother would I gave in made their Halloween dreams come true.
The decision did have more than a "making your kids think you are the best Mom in the world" payoff.
The costumes are replacing their trashed dress-up gowns...very economical, don't you think?

Sam... he was easy. 
A well known fact is he LOVES sharks.
especially Hammerheads...
too bad Old Navy didn't carry that kind of costume.



 Amelia as Sleeping Beauty


 Natalie as Cinderella






 Sammy the Great White Shark





This is a great picture of life around here...
princess wave, shark "roar", obligatory smiles
and chaos all the time.




No comments: