Thursday, April 19, 2012

Superior Family Photos

Part of our family Easter tradition over the past couple years
is to spend time at Lake Superior.

Now we have not gone every year
or managed a family photo every year for that matter.

But I thought I would post all that we have
and the most recent one too!

2007
Girls 1 year old


2010
Girls 4 years and Sam 1 year

(we did not go in 2008 and in 2009 we did...
but Sam was only 1 month then and organizing
a family photo was next to impossibe.)


2011
(Girls 5 years old and Sam is 2 years)


2012
(Girls 6 years old and Sam is 3 years)

It was a great trip full rock throwing, kite flying and family fun!
Its amazing to look back at the photos.
I like to think the adults are not changing much.
But I know we are...
in ways that we are grateful for.

Thanks kids...its sure been a wild ride.
Think you can slow down a little?
Your Dad and I...we're spent!  : )


No comments: