Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Fun...Finally!

I promised myself that I would get these photos posted before Christmas came...
and went....

Thank heavens for daylight savings time.
I am up this morning doing laundry, labeling photos and uploading to this post.

What an extra hour can do for a person!

Oh...and did I mention I am up by myself?
How glorious is that?
he-he  : )

Amelia Smiles


Sam Fun


 Natalie Giggles


 Amelia Art


 Natalie Design


 Carving Party


 Natalie


 Sam


 Amelia


 Ariel
aka Amelia


 Rapunzel
aka Natalie


 Blue Monster
aka Spider Man
(maybe next year, Sammy)


 The gang


 The end!



1 comment:

kev said...

Great photos and I actually made it in on one of them.

Side note: On earth, Time is a constant. We choose to turn the clocks forward an hour and then backwards an hour. And then you chose to wake up when you did. There are no extra hours. Always 24 in a day. Earth still rotates on its axis at the same speed.