Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fruit Snack Folly

Setting: Our basement family room

Main Character: Amelia

Supporting Cast: Mom, Dad and Natalie

Props: Barrel full of monkeys


While playing with a newly rediscovered old toy that had been forgotten for months....

Amelia: "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed one fell off and bumped his head. Mama called the doctor and the docto...hey look, a fruit snack in here!"

You can guess what happened next.....yep, she proceeded to pick out the VERY old snack, pop it in her mouth and chew for quite a while to get it down.

All I could do is laugh. I know I should have been concerned but as Mike pointed out it is not like there is anything natural in those things anyway. I am sure they have a shelf life of at least 5 years or so!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

yum yum! i agree, those things last forever :) my kids favorite is old mcdonalds food they find in the car.