Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for..

I am thankful for so many things that listing them here would take me forever. Even though I don't say it enough I am so grateful for the wonderful people in my life that have supported and continue to support me and my family everyday. Yet, ultimately my thanks goes to God for all that he has given me. I am so thankful for Mike in the loving husband and wonderful father that he is. And of course, I am beyond a doubt most grateful for the happy, healthy, funny and irresistible daughters I have. Considering how their lives started how can I not get down on my knees and thank God for them?

Lastly, I am thankful for God's grace and peace that I did not completely lose control when I found this 20 minutes before leaving for our Thanksgiving Day festivities.

The bare shelves in my closet.


The completely still-in-our-pajamas-and-
not-ready-to-leave-the-house-in-our-thanksgiving-day-outfits
culprits and the pile of clothes to prove it.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

i was thinking the shelves looked 'clean' - just your style, then i read on....oh, your blood had to have been boiling! who was responsible for getting the girls dressed???? hmmm