Friday, May 22, 2009

Bathtime Folly

"So are you wondering why I am lying here naked wrapped in a towel on the bathroom rug?"


"Well, before you chastise my Mom for leaving me damp on the floor to freeze as she took this photo I suppose I should come clean. You see she had just put me in a nice warm bath and was singing to me. I was happy and relaxed..maybe too much so..because I felt an urge to let go.
Literally...I did...I let a yellow-orange cloud of poop loose in my nice morning bath. So she had to drain the water, clean out the tub and start over."

"I know she was a bit irritated so to ease her frustration I decided to employ my greatest asset..CUTENESS! Works every time. She even had to get out the camera to document* it."



"See what I mean... I am adorable. I dare you to say otherwise."


* "Please forgive the somewhat strange quality of the photos. They were rather dark due to some shadows in the bathroom. My Mom tried to improve them using her new photoshop program. However, she is a beginner at using it and I can't say I have allowed her much time to figure it out. Again...I'll just look cute and she'll forgive me for being time consuming.
She always does!"

No comments: