Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad Day...

Today is a sad day in our house. Today I am back to work and no longer on maternity leave. Sam is going to spend some time in the care of his loving grandmothers. The girls will go to their usual daycare. I will miss spending time with him but will worry more about how his caregivers are doing. I hate to admit it but Sam is 100% a Mama's boy. The 12 weeks we have spent together day (and night) has created a bond that our little Samuel does not want to break. It is going to be hectic in the mornings and crazy in the evenings but we will survive. It will take great patience and team work to make it through this time in our lives.

For the time being I will look at the following photo on my desk to help me remember the bond we share.



Now before you start feeling bad for me please remember that I am a teacher. And when I say I am going back to work...that is true...for nine days. And then my friends, it is summer vacation!

No comments: