Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Prize

As the summer is coming to an end and the school year is about to begin I tried today to get a photo of all three of the kids for my desk at work. Anyone who has ever tried photographing children knows that some days it is a challenge similar to completing a triathlon. Today instead of tackling the swim, bike and run portions of the race I had to conquer Natalie, Amelia and Sam. After multiple attempts and many bribes I think I may have won first prize.

Natalie, Sam and Amelia
5 1/2 months and 3 1/2 years

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect!

Caryn said...

you havn't won yet, you need to get it developed and in the frame, then you can say you are a winner! :)

Pia said...

Oh dear, those girls are getting big and beautiful... ACK, it means I am getting old. I hope all is well! Good luck in this school year!! :D

Anonymous said...

Good point Caryn! Nice work on capturing the photo image you wanted, Kristin – mission accomplished!

Lynne