Friday, September 4, 2009

Thrity-three and a Half


This past week has been momentous for many reasons. One reason is that I am officially back to work and not ready for students on Tuesday. However even though I am now teaching 6th grade instead of my usual 7th and 8th I am not a rookie teacher and will some how dazzle the students as they walk through the door half asleep still on their summer snoozing schedules.

Other big news is that the boys in our house reached some age milestones this past week.



Mike turned 33 on Sunday
and
Samuel is 6 months TODAY!!!

Both of these guys bring our family so much joy. Sam he justs melts my heart with his babbling, giggles and smiles and Mike well he has a special place in my heart as a great husband and father. Happy birthday polo guys! Like father...like son. : )

As for official stats for Sam...he now weighs 16 lbs 2 oz. and is 26.1 inches long. The official stats for Mike are..weight: hmmm not sure.....height: 70 inches tall. At least I think so. I guess I could check his license for the info...but as we all know those things are never accurate anyway.

No comments: