Monday, March 15, 2010

1 Year Photo Shoot

Ok....I am not one of those with it kind of Moms that has been able to get milestone photos of the kids taken by a professional. You know the newborn, three month, six month, nine month, etc... I have friends who surpass me in organization (I know hard to believe, right?) and get the perfect outfits picked out and the photo shoot scheduled on the right days and at the right times when their kids are content, clean and happy to cooperate. Me...well I just try to remember to get photo taken "around" the momentous date. With either myself or Mike behind the camera we strive to get whomever just to look and smile. Clean is a must or why bother. In a cute outfit is a bonus. And happy well that we just hope for...for one shot that we can call good.

Enjoy the following shots from Sam's 1 year photo shoot.
I think they capture our little guy pretty well.













Now, I think I am off the hook for milestone shots
for at least another 6 months. Thank Goodness!
It takes quite a lot of energy to keep a very
mobile little boy in one place for very long. : )

No comments: