Saturday, September 20, 2008

Big News!

For those of you who do not know already....

coming to our lives in late February of 2009

We are very excited. I am actually due March 19th however due to complications from the first pregnancy I have to have this one at 36 weeks which is sometime in late February. I will spare everyone the details but this time around so that we do not have the ONE (yes, it is only one I have ultrasounds to prove it) child three months early like the girls we are taking some medical precautions. I am now 14 weeks and all is well...we even have some insight into the gender of this new child. But that I will wait to reveal at a later date!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

congrats again :)

i can't wait to hear about the gender!!

sarah said...

congratulations!!!

and ...

cute shirts ;) te he he :)