Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tag

Ok, so I have been tagged which in the blogging world means I have to follow through on whatever tag game I have now been included in. For this game of tag I must provide my top 20 favorite things.

So here goes in no particular order........

1. cheese
2. ice cream
3. wine (red and white)
4. our new kitchen
5. silly toddler sayings
6. great friends (you know who you are)
7. Lost and Ugly Betty
8. laughing with my husband at the crazy things our kids say and do
9. pretty girly dresses (for my girls)
10. dark beer (no, I don't have a problem I am just pregnant and miss enjoying my drinks)
11. being crafty (scrapbooking and knitting) and enjoying other people's crafts
12. a husband that cooks every night (jealous, aren't you)
13. loving families that live close by (thank you, thank you, thank you!)
14. maternity jeans (every person should be allowed to wear these pregnant or not)
15. miracle daughters that God has blessed me with
16. sleeping children
17. caramel apples
18. peones, tulips, and hydrangeas
19. anything with sprinkles
20. the holidays (the music, lights, decorations, gatherings....everything about them)

Now I am suppose to tag someone else but most people I know don't have a blog so I guess I will have to tag two people who I know will at least e-mail me their lists.

So Laura and Erin....you're it!

No comments: