Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!

Much to my frustration the snow in our area has made commuting to work a nightmare. In the past two days I have spent an hour and half more time in the car than I usually do at this point in the week. The girls have been doing fairly well...only annoying each other and me a little bit on these very long rides. I can't say I am looking forward to more days of slippery roads but since it is not winter break for work yet...every morning I take a deep breath, say my prayers and hit the road with two little kiddos.

On these long rides I try to remember that snow can be a wonderful thing. It can provide endless hours of fun. Here are some photos from past snowy days of fun.


Driveway fun


Cleaning Dad's car


Snow sliding


Natalie on the tire swing


Amelia

(I'd like to claim that I have great photography skills but in truth
this unusual effect was caused by a fogged up lens.)

No comments: