Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uncharted Territory

Today I am 26 weeks and 6 days pregnant...which means tomorrow is the beginning of the third trimester. I am now in uncharted territory because I had the girls at 26 weeks and 5 days. So technically I have had 2 kids and have never been this pregnant. Kind of funny if you think about it...2 kids and never been in the third trimester. Not many people can say that.

Of course as "D" day (delivery day) of the girls came and went delivering early has been on my mind. But rest assured I have been through more that one precaution to prevent a repeat performance.

Now I just adjust to getting bigger. Bigger at this point with one than I was with two. : ( And my husband....he is wondering what he is in for since he never had to live through the "crazy pregnant wife in her third trimester" stage. So far I think I have been completely rational at all times....now he may beg to differ. : )

2 comments:

Caryn said...

you most likely will have a moment or two and not realize it til its over! looking forward to seeing you fat! :) coming from one who still looks prego and i'm not. (you should see my parents Christmas card, you'd think i was 6 months prego in it! yikes!

elizabeth said...

not dealing the with 3rd trimester is definitely a "perk" of having a preemie!! but i can say from experience that making it through the 3rd trimester makes life after delivery a little less crazy...ha ha!!